I know you're wondering if you need a hoodie in the summer. The answer is yes.
Picture this: It's a chilly night on the water, you're there on a yacht with your boo, a glass of champagne and your TTU hoodie on with a fresh pair of AF1s. Did I just plan your perfect summer night? I did!
Sizing is for all bodies which means your boo, your mama, your pops, or little cousin may steal it.
Ana is wearing a size X-Large for a true to size fit. Ana typically wears a 12/14.
Why is this expensive? Great question! This hoodie was made in an U.S. facility that continues to pay its staff the correct wages for their work. It is also made with organic heavyweight cotton which is not only good for the quality, but also good for the environment. This hoodie is then sent to Brooklyn, NY where it is hand-embroidered.
- 400gsm Heavyweight Organic Cotton
- 100% organic cotton body and recycled poly ribbing comprising 20% of the garment
- Adjustable drawstring hood with front pocket
- Standard Fit
- Pre-shrunk and treated to ensure minimal shrinkage
- Rust color with monochromatic logo on front
- Made in Brooklyn, NY